All about me

This is my very first post and I feel very excited to be able to show the world the work I do and share it with other teachers from around the world. This blog aims to be a mixed source of teaching resources following the nature of my job and my experiences .
I am a qualified SEN teacher specialized in Autism and with a few years of teaching experience in both Spain and England; additionally I am also a teacher of English as a Foreign Language thereby my posts are going to be written in one or both languages depending on the topic.
Feel free to contact me, share resources or give me a constructive feedback, I don't believe in having a good or a bad teachers but successful teachers that put their hearts into it. I want to think that teaching from the heart and seeing the world from the students' eyes, makes this job a satisfactory, positive and fulfilling experience for all.
Este es mi primer post a mi nuevo blog con el que me siento may ilusionada. Este blog ha nacido con las ganas que tengo de compartir con el mundo lo que hago en mis clases con mis alumnos . Va a intentar ser un blog lleno de recursos y materiales educativos aunque algo mixto debido a la naturaleza de mi trabajo y experiencia professional.
Soy maestra de educacion especial, especializada en el Trastorno de Espectro Autista con varios años de experiencia en España e Inglaterra, además de ser maestra de Inglés; es por ello que mi blog tendrá entradas en uno u en los dos idiomas según el tema o material que presente.
Cualquier comentario que quieras ofrecer, siempre que sea constructivo, será bienvenido  en el blog.  Yo no pienso que haya un buen o mal maestro o método sino que un trabajo está bien hecho siempre que se haga desde el corazón. Yo quiero pensar que mi trabajo como maestra se realiza siempre con el corazón y desde los ojos del alumno con el fin de que sea una experiencia positiva y satisfactoria para todos los implicados. 

Comentarios